At Bargain Flooring we care about quality and price, therefore we have sourced the best available Luxury Vinyl Tiles at the most affordable pricing. We stock two main ranges of LVT, available in 2mm, 3mm and 5mm.
Luxury Vinyl Tile Advantages – LVT and LVP Tile and Plank
Following are a number of luxury vinyl tile advantages that you may wish to consider when selecting a new floor covering.
- Softer to walk on
- Quieter under foot
- Water resistant. Note: A wet substrate – water from below may cause problems.
- Easily cleaned with damp mopping.
- Large selection of styles
- Almost unlimited color choices.
- Replicates the look of many natural flooring products.
- Resists staining.
- Resists scratches, scuffs and dents.
- Suitable for both commercial and residential use.
- D-I-Y-S installation is easier than with wood, ceramic or stone.
- Many styles are made of one-hundred percent vinyl material.
- For the green builder, vinyl flooring meets green building standards.
- Safety features such as slip resistance and commercial flammability code requirements.
- Wear layers up to 20 and 40 mil.
- Urethane and aluminum oxide wear layer coating.
- Most LVT products can be used over radiant heat floors.
- Luxury vinyl tiles can be installed on all levels of a house.
- Ideal for wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Warm to the touch unlike ceramic tile.
- Helps to insulate sound.
EchoWood Superior Vinyl flooring requires self-levelling screed and a glue application for a permanent installation.
Because the vinyl plank flooring is durable and moisture resistant, it can go anywhere.
Leno vinyl tiles offer you an unparalleled selection of some of the most beautiful and practical flooring available any where. Leno tiles combine the two most desirable attributes a floor tile can exhibit-beauty and durability-to give you a floor that’s incredibly long-lasting and attractive.
Contact us for more information +27 11 462 6596